martes, 3 de marzo de 2015

My favourite teacher

When I was young I used to think that History was a subject absolutelly boring and uncomprenhensible. But in the third course of the Secondary School I had a teacher that could change my mind.
 
She was able to transform the History in a mountain of fabulous stories about people who lived many years ago. She teached us the subject like a friend who is gossiping something about her o his neigbourhood. Our History classes were full of stories about kings, gladiators, maidens and soldiers. Sometimes she seemed like a novel writer who is explaining how has writen her book, in which places she has inspired or the feelings that she wanted transmit.
 
I think that their lessons were so successful because she explained all so easly that we enjoyed learning. Although we had to resume the units and memorize some important dates, we learned how to use mental maps in order to understand and remember all that she had tell us before, we used to do timelines to fix the maining history moments and we started to speak in front our classmates to explain them a part of the lesson.

 
For all that reasons, not only the History started to be my favourite subject, but also now I am a History teacher and I really enjoy with my work.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario